If you haven't been feeling yourself lately you may consider taking a nice relaxing bath... but not just any ol' bath will do! I'm talking about an energy cleansing bath! There is a difference! So here's how to go about creating your special energy cleansing bath...
1) First you will need to start off with a clean bath tub! So if your bath tub ain't clean, it's time to get on your hands and knees and do a little scrubbing... with natural cleansers ofcourse! Here's what I use: Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Multi-Surface Concentrate
2) Now that you have a clean tub, you will need to fill your clean tub with clean water! Ahh... but there's the rub (aka problem)! Most tap water contains all sorts of chemicals, specifically toxic chlorine and chloramine. So how do you remedy this? Easy! Once you fill your tub with water, you will add 1-2 teaspoons of vitamin c crystals which neutralize chlorine and chloramine. Here's the vitamin c crystals that I use: Source Naturals Vitamin C Sodium Ascorbate Crystals
3) After removing the chlorine and chloramine chemicals with vitamin c, it's time to add bentonite clay! Bentonite clay will absorb the rest of the toxic chemicals that are hiding in your water. If you have a liquid bentonite clay you can just pour some in the tub. If you have a powder, then you'll want to shake the powder in a container with purified water and then pour the clay into the tub as a liquid. I use approximately ½ teaspoon of clay in a few ounces of water. Here's the clay that I use: Calcium Bentonite Clay Powder
4) Now your water is ready to be infused with healing salts and essential oils! The best way to do this is to mix your salt and essential oils together in a bowl and then add it to your bath water. I use approx 1-2 cups of magnesium flakes, topped with a combination of himalayan pink salt and sea salt sole (that's salt supersaturated in water). Here's the magnesium flakes that I use: Ancient Minerals Magnesium Bath Flakes of Pure Genuine Zechstein Chloride
And here's the sea salt that I use in my salt sole: Redmond Real Sea Salt
It's actually sea salt from an ancient seabed in Utah that is protected from modern day pollution. Pretty cool huh? I add a few drops of each of my favorite (yin) oils to the salt: Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Lemon Verbena, Vetiver, Chamomile and Clary Sage. And finally I add my salt and essential oils to the bath water.
5) At this point, if you have some favorite crystals you may add them to your bath water to heighten the healing energy. Some good crystal choices are rose quartz, amethyst and smoky quartz. You may also create a crystal infused water and then pour some of that water into the tub. I like to use reiki infused crystal water charged in my orgone meditation pyramid. Regardless of what technique you decide to incorporate into your bath ritual, your intention is what's most important.
6) So finally... before you step into your healing bath water, you may wish to say a little positive affirmation or prayer over your water. Water is quite receptive to your thoughts, feelings and words. There's actually a really great book called “The True Power of Water” which explains how positive and negative words affects the energy of water. So please be mindful and appreciative of your bath water. It is actually super powerful, especially when it has been blessed with your healing intention(s).
7) Now I'd like to add one more thing which I consider to be quite important. Besides just comfortably lying in your tub and soaking up all the good energy, I highly suggest that you dip your head under the water a few times. This actually helps provide you with the most thorough energy cleansing possible. If you are extra tall just bend your knees up out of the water and dip your head under. If you have any negative energies or entities attached to your energy field, this should help remove them. (***This is especially important for women to do after menstruating.)
8) After 20 or 30 minutes of soaking in your super healing bath water, you should be ready to shower off and feel like a brand new energetically charged super human!
Now don't forget... next time you're feeling a bit off, make sure to take some extra time for yourself and enjoy an energy cleansing bath! You will be glad you did! Peace and Blessings!
Jennie Haiman is a Reiki Master Energy Healer, Co-Founder of Self Saviorz Society California Non-Profit 501(c)(3), Poet, Author and Entertainer with goals to help raise the vibration and consciousness of humanity!