14 Easy Ways to Boost Your Good Karma
Are you feeling like you need a good karma boost but you're not so sure how to go about it? Here's 14 easy ways to boost your good karma and be on a more positive & abundant vibration:
1) Leave your extra change behind for the next customer or put it in the charity change container after checking out at the grocery store
2) Throw change in the street
3) Personally give money, food, clothing, a hug, a listening ear to the homeless or someone in need
4) Make a donation to a non-profit charity (money, food, clothing, etc)
5) Feed, provide water or give shelter to a homeless animal
6) Throw fruit outside at night for the animals (and the spirits)
7) Use a bird feeder to feed birds, squirrels and other wildlife around your house/ apartment
8) Volunteer for a non-profit charity, at a homeless shelter, animal shelter, senior facility, hospital, etc.
9) Write and post positive, inspirational and encouraging messages/ articles on social media
10) Send out positive energy, a prayer or meditate for a loved one, a stranger or the entire planet
11) Plant flowers and trees
12) Become an orgonite gifter
13) Be generous! Give out gifts to friends, family, but particularly strangers and people you've just met. Expect nothing in return!
14) Show kindness and compassion to people, animals, plants and insects everyday and help make the world a better place for everyone!
Jennie Haiman is a Reiki Master Energy Healer, Co-Founder of Self Saviorz Society California Non-Profit 501(c)(3), Poet, Author and Entertainer with goals to help raise the vibration and consciousness of humanity!